1. I can’t believe Breaking Bad had NEVER won Best Drama before.
2. I can’t believe Breaking Bad has only won Best Drama once.
3. I can’t believe Breaking Bad can only mathematically win Best Drama twice now.
4. Wait, can it get nominated next year?
5. Do TV series(es) even have “seasons” now, and when are they?
6. Part of me was afraid House of Cards was gonna take this, because of the whole Netflix thing. But, what’s more creative: a TV show that’s not on TV and shows a couple of crimes committed by white collar folks in a world nobody cares about or understands, or a show that’s fully blossomed, only shows crime, glorifies crime, and a major character gets killed, like, every week?
7. Is Bryan Cranston a nice guy in real life? (I’m sure of it…)
8. Can they bring make Mike Ehrmentraut just so Jonathan Banks can win ‘Best Guest Actor’ next year? (He deserves some kind of statue.)
9. Oh, man. Saul’s gonna be the only guy who lives at the end of this show isn’t he? It will be like Ringo outliving Paul.
10. I can’t believe there are STILL two episodes left!
11. I can’t believe there are ONLY two episodes left…
12. Would I rather live in New Hampshire or Nebraska?
13. How in the world did the ‘Academy’ think Jeff Daniels did a better job than Bryan Cranston this year?
15. I really hope Vince Gilligan brings in a cool guest star for the final couple episodes. Like, Robert Forster or something.
16. I want to go to Albuquerque so bad. But, I’m also kind of scared of it.
17. Just kidding. I’ll go. Soon…
19. Wait, I’m still on the Netflix/House of Cards thing… Isn’t Breaking Bad‘s success actually as much of an endorsement of Netflix as Cards is? I watched every single episode of Bad, from Seasons 1-5a, on Netflix, or somewhere else on the Internet. I still watch reruns all the time. The show wouldn’t be as popular without a rabid fanbase that dissects every episode and then reads Grantland, EW, or Vulture to see what the “pros” thought of it. Breaking Bad is as much – or more – of an Internent show as Cards is.
20. How come all the characters on the show make ‘bald’ look cool… but their actors make it look the exact opposite? (I guess this one’s just Cranston and Paul.)
Just some food for thought. You’ll starve on my brain, though.