Sponsored by Ridge Meadows Home Show/Impress Branded Content
Twenty-five thousand of your neighbours can’t be wrong.
That’s how many from throughout the Lower Mainland took in nearly 400 exhibitor booths at last year’s Ridge Meadows Home Show.
Returning to Planet Ice Maple Ridge May 5 to 7, one of western Canada’s largest home shows features everything to renovate, decorate and landscape your home and backyard. Also part of the fun is the Food Truck Festival, Outdoor Lifestyles Show, For the Love of Dogs Show and Family Fest, making this a must-attend event.
Who must attend the Ridge Meadows Home Show:
• The home renovator – meet the installation experts and find everything you need to know about building and renovating your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
• The backyard living fan – see what’s new for your outside space, from barbecues and outdoor kitchens to firepits, hot tubs and even backyard pools.
• The budding designer – chock-full of decorating, appliance and home theatre ideas, explore colour with Design Alley’s Ronnie Vanstone and enjoy complimentary design team consultations.
• The culinary curious – savour the sampling area filled with products from a delicious line-up of vendors, taste your way through the Food Truck Festival, then learn secrets of the grill as Chef Dez sizzles his way through a mouth-watering menu.
• The thrill seeker – take in top-ranked riders’ big air jumps and half-pipe demos then hit the “try it zone” for BMX instruction, bicycles and safety gear.
• The outdoor adventure enthusiast – check out the latest vehicles and vessels for land and water, the world’s safest trampoline, local golf opportunities and plenty more to pique your love of the outdoors.
• The dog lover – find everything for your furry best friend at the For the Love of Dogs Show.
• Families – celebrating 20-plus years of free, family friendly fun, Family Fest includes everything from magic and music (Elvis, anyone?) to crafts and sports. Join the circus, try a Ninjas Obstacle course, build a birdhouse and learn how to throw a football.
• The young and young-at-heart – next door to the outdoor events, West Coast Amusements presents a great selection of rides and games.
• You! Discover unique gadgets and one-of-a-kind items, jewellery, cosmetics, cookware and the planet’s most popular anti-aging product, and test-drive the electronic facelift. Next, soothe the spirit at the Body, Mind and Spirit Psychic Fair also on-site.
What you need to know: visit the Ridge Meadows Home Show at Planet Ice Maple Ridge Friday, May 5 from 4 to 9 p.m., Saturday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, May 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is $4/single or $7/family, which includes admission to all events.
• For details call 604-467-3950, visit online at ridgemeadowshomeshow.com or like on Facebook.