- 2015 Federal Election
Pitt senior boys win Fraser Valley opener
The Pitt Meadows Marauders beat Johnston Heights 97-64 in the elimination round of the boys triple A Fraser Valley Tournament on Wednesday.
That puts them into the group of 16 teams left hunting for one of eight berths into the provincials.
Tonight (Friday) they will face the Terry Fox Ravens at 6:15 p.m. at Yale Secondary in Abbotsford for their second round game.
In other Valley playoff basketball action on Wednesday:
- In double A girls action G.W. Graham beat Pitt Meadows 55-36.
- In double A boys play Thomas Haney was beaten 97-56 by Pacific Academy, and Samuel Robertson Technical (SRT) lost to Mission 37-26.
- In single A boys Maple Ridge Christian lost to Credo Christian 60-53.
- The SRT junior girls fell 50-23 to Mouat.
- In junior boys, Pitt beat Holy Cross 62-37, and moved on to face Yale (Abbotsford) on Thursday.