Dress in your favourite Canadian attire to celebrate Canada Day this year in Maple Ridge.
Memorial Peace Park will be the hub of activity with a multicultural food fair and Haney Farmers’ Market as well as the BIA’s summer market.
There will be yoga, skateboarding and Zumba demonstrations, as well as an obstacle course.
You can also try your hand at mini-golf, get your face-painted with a maple leaf, hang out with mascots and check out a butterfly display.
Entertainment begins at 10 a.m. and continues till 3 p.m.
Don’t fret if you are out of town, catch the show live online at mapleridge.ca.
Maple Ridge events:
• 10 a.m. – Ria Jade;
• 10:30 a.m. – Métis dance;
• 10:45 a.m. – Marty Bernard and the Bloo Zebras;
• 11:30 a.m. – Dance Circle;
• 11:45 a.m. – The Road Dogs;
• 12:30 p.m. – O Canada, performed by Sally Morgan;
• 1:15 p.m. – Odeum Theatre performance;
• 1:30 p.m. – Centre Stage Dance;
• 2 p.m. – Bad Moon Risin’, CCR tribute band.