A well planned and executed wedding lies all in the smallest details.
Staying in control of the planning without becoming stressed is possible with the following six tips:
1. Find a venue with amazing reviews and testimonials. Choose a venue that offers ceremony, photo locations and reception capabilities to make it easier for yourself and your guests.
2. Repurpose your ceremony flowers and décor for the reception.
3. Use referrals for your vendors, including DJ, photographer, decorator and wedding cake provider.
4. Book as many services as you can with a single vendor to make planning easier.
5. Start planning and book vendors as soon as possible. Last minute important things always come up so give yourself plenty of time.
6. Find a wedding coordinator that really cares about your wedding and your vision with a proven track record. This can make or break your big day!
Golden Eagle Golf Club is dedicated to providing a unique wedding experience to each and every couple.
Situated in beautiful Pitt Meadows, Golden Eagle Golf Club offers spectacular views of the Thompson Mountains, attention to detail, exceptional service and delicious food to couples from all over the Lower Mainland, from out of province and even from out of country.
Golden Eagle Gold Club can organize a helicopter mountain top photoshoot right after your ceremony.
Enjoy the peace of mind of working with a professional Wedding Coordinator who cares deeply about your wedding and is dedicated to executing your wedding to perfection.
Their team will help with all the details months before your wedding so that on the Big Day, all you have to do is celebrate your love for each other and get married.
“To create something exceptional, my mindset is focused on even the smallest details and in the best interest of my clients,” said Lorae Brickwood, Director of Sales and Marketing.
• To find out more, visit www.goldeneaglegolfclub.com.