The Bank of Montreal opened in Port Haney in 1910, and is pictured in this image from the Maple Ridge Museum and Archives.
The building was erected by entrepreneur Mary Charleton on the lower part of her property, and leased to the bank.
This image was take just after the bank opened.
Have a story tip? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.