A new era is beginning in the heart of downtown Maple Ridge, quite literally, with the first phase of the highly anticipated Era Maple Ridge neighbourhood well underway.
If you’ve been thinking about getting into the housing market for the first time, are looking for a smart investment or more space for your growing family, or perhaps downsizing from a single family home, Era could be the answer to your next home question.
When fully built out, this master-planned, multi-phased community will be a vibrant, 1,000-home neighbourhood, home to a wide variety of owned and rental residences, parks, street-front retail, office buildings and other amenities. If you’re fortunate enough to get in on the ground floor and choose one of the more than 143 city homes planned for the first phase, you’ll already be in the middle of a thriving area of Maple Ridge.
- 1-, 2- and 3-BR units give you options Phase 1 consists of two low-rise multi-family residences with a cluster of city homes in the middle, will offer a variety of configurations to suit your space and budget needs.
- Many nearby amenities Living at Era will put you a short 600-metre walk to the Maple Ridge Public Library, the ACT Arts Centre and the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre pool and gymnasium. There’s also shopping options at Haney Place Mall, with such anchors as Thrifty Foods, Walmart and Rexall Drugs, all within a 10-minute stroll from home, as well as plenty of restaurant and other retail options.
- Handy for families If you’ve got young children, Eric Langton and Glenwood elementaries are a quick drive, as is Maple Ridge Secondary for older students, and only slighter less fast by bike, with several direct routes to get to both.
- Easy access to main routes While Dewdney Trunk Road itself is a main arterial route for travelling through the city, you’re just a few blocks from Highway 7 and a short drive from Golden Ears Way, your fastest access to Highway 1 west or east.
- Start your training Just over a kilometre away, the Port Haney train station gets you going into the big city quickly via the West Coast Express.
So, how do you find out more?