TAKE NOTICE THAT A PUBLIC HEARING is scheduled for Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. This meeting is an online virtual meeting to be hosted in Council Chambers at City Hall, 11995 Haney Place, Maple Ridge. Persons wishing to speak on a Public Hearing item will be required to preregister for the meeting by accessing the link at: https://mapleridge.primegov.com/public/portal and using the microphone icon in the Option column of the selected meeting and then by joining the Zoom meeting at the appropriate time using the camera icon. For attendance in person, please preregister with the Corporate Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 24, 2023. For viewing only and access to the agenda and full reports, access the link at https://mapleridge.primegov.com/public/portal and click on the January 24, 2023, Public Hearing meeting,
This Public Hearing is held in order to consider the following bylaws:
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that a copy of the aforesaid bylaws and copies of staff reports and other information considered by Council to be relevant to the matters contained in the bylaws are available for viewing on the City’s Land Development Viewer site at: https://gis.mapleridge.ca/LandDevelopmentViewer/LandDevelopmentViewer.html.
It is important to ensure that our democratic processes continue to function and that the work of the City remains transparent for all citizens while mitigating risks posed by COVID-19.
For further information on how to participate, we encourage checking our website for updates at https://www.mapleridge.ca/2408/Covid-19-Information. If you wish to participate virtually, please use the links below.
ALL PERSONS who believe themselves affected by the above-mentioned bylaws shall be afforded a reasonable opportunity to be heard at the Public Hearing before Council on the matters contained in the bylaws. Please note that all written submissions provided in response to this notice will become part of the public record, which includes the submissions being made available for public inspection.
Members of the public can participate in the following ways:
- Virtually, by pre-registering at: https://mapleridge.primegov.com/public/portal and using the microphone icon in the Option column. When registering, you will be asked to give your name and address to give Council your proximity to the land that is the subject of the application. Join at the appropriate time via Zoom using the camera icon. We ask that you have your camera on as you make your comments during the Public Hearing;
- For viewing only, access the link at https://mapleridge.primegov.com/public/portal and click on the January 24, 2023, Public Hearing meeting;
- Attendance in person by pre-registering with the Corporate Officer at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Please provide your name, address, and phone number, as well as the item you wish to speak to. In-person attendance will be limited, and up to 33 members will be allowed physical access to Council Chambers on a first come, first served basis; therefore, members of the public are encouraged to pre-register with the Corporate Officer if they wish to speak at the Public Hearing;
- To submit correspondence prior to the Public Hearing, provide written submissions to the Corporate Officer by 12:00 Noon, Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (quoting file number) via drop-box at City Hall or by mail to 11995 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, V2X 6A9; or
- To email correspondence, forward written submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Corporate Officer, by 12:00 Noon, Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (quoting file number).
Dated this 11th day of January, 2023.